AMAZON PRIME rate increase
11 May 2018 admin
AMAZON PRIME rate increase:
AMAZON PRIME has a rate increase coming in 2019. If you have AMAZON PRIME your price will be going up to $119 from $99. If you are a student you can get AMAZON PRIME free for 6 months. You must have an email address with an .edu extension.
Here is a letter I received from AMAZON PRIME:
Dear Prime Member,
Thank you for being a valued member of Amazon Prime. We are writing to you about an upcoming change to your membership.
The price of the annual Prime membership increased from $99 to $119 on May 11, 2018. The new price will apply to your renewals starting March 22, 2019.
Prime provides an unparalleled combination of shopping and entertainment benefits, and we continue to invest in making Prime even more valuable for our members. We have expanded Prime Free Same-Day and Prime Free One-Day delivery to more than 8,000 cities and towns and we will keep expanding. The number of items eligible for free two-day shipping increased in recent years from 20 million to more than 100 million items. Members also enjoy unlimited streaming access to millions of songs and thousands of movies and TV shows, including popular and award-winning Prime Originals.
No further action is required. You may manage your Prime membership anytime by visiting Your Account.
Your Amazon Prime Team
Categories: Latest News
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers
- Internet of Things - Home Automation - Google Devices - Alexa Devices - Roku - Samsung - Hue - Wireless Cameras