How to get Free Cloud storage Dropbox and how to use it
28 Jan 2012 admin
Get Some Free Cloud storage with Dropbox.
Store your personal files and photos.
2GB of free cloud storage, with subscriptions up to 100GB available
Dropbox puts a folder in your system so that you can access your data and put data in that folder
Really easy to use, just copy files into and out of a folder in your system
You can access your cloud storage from Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
Invite friends, family or teammates to a folder. It’ll be as if you saved the folder to their computers.
Create photo galleries viewable by anyone you choose.
See the Video of how Dropbox works
Categories: Latest News
Call us for Computer Repair:
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers