EBay says to change Password after Cyberattack
21 May 2014 admin
Message from EBay:
“[We] will be asking eBay users to change their passwords because of a cyberattack that compromised a database containing encrypted passwords and other non-financial data,” the message reads.
The attack happened in late February and early March. Attackers took information such as usernames, encrypted passwords, email addresses, physical addresses, phone numbers and dates of birth. EBay company said no financial information was taken.
If you are using the password on other sites you should change those passwords also.
Categories: Latest News
Call us for Computer Repair:
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers
- Internet of Things - Home Automation - Google Devices - Alexa Devices - Roku - Samsung - Hue - Wireless Cameras