5 Providers of free Cloud Space
2 May 2012 admin
DropBox gives you 2 gigs of free space, but they give you 500 megabyte more space for each referral you invite. 50 gigs is $9.99/month or $99.00/year, 100 gigs is $19.99/month or $199.00/year. Dropbox gives you a folder so that you can sync your information across computers and to the cloud.
OneDrive gives you 5 gigs of free space (used to be 25 gigs), 20 gigs per year costs you $10, 50 gigs is $25 per year and 100 gigs is $50 per year. Very cheap for space. Onedrive doesn’t give you a folder to sync to, but you can get a free application called Gladinet which will help you set this up.
Google Drive gives you 5 gigs of free space. You can get 25 gigs of space for $2.49 per month and 100 gigs would run you $4.49 per month. Gives you a folder so that you can sync your information across computers and to the cloud like Dropbox. How to upload to Google Drive. Good article on how to share files on Google Drive.
Amazon Cloud Drive gives you 5 gigs of space. Amazon Cloud drive gives you a folder so that you can sync your files across computers and to the cloud. Plans cost $20 for 20 gigs, $50 for 50 gigs and $100 for 100 gigs per year.
Box.com gives you 5 gigs of free space. Plans are 25 gigs for 9.99 per month, 50 gigs for 19.99 per month.
Categories: Latest News
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers
- Internet of Things - Home Automation - Google Devices - Alexa Devices - Roku - Samsung - Hue - Wireless Cameras