5 Providers of free Cloud Space
2 May 2012 admin
DropBox gives you 2 gigs of free space, but they give you 500 megabyte more space for each referral you invite. 50 gigs is $9.99/month or $99.00/year, 100 gigs is $19.99/month or $199.00/year. Dropbox gives you a folder so that you can sync your information across computers and to the cloud.
Skydrive gives you 7 gigs of free space (used to be 25 gigs), 20 gigs per year costs you $10, 50 gigs is $25 per year and 100 gigs is $50 per year. Very cheap for space. Skydrive doesn’t give you a folder to sync to, but you can get a free application called Gladinet which will help you set this up.
Google Drive gives you 5 gigs of free space. You can get 25 gigs of space for $2.49 per month and 100 gigs would run you $4.49 per month. Gives you a folder so that you can sync your information across computers and to the cloud like Dropbox. How to upload to Google Drive.
Amazon Cloud Drive gives you 5 gigs of space. Amazon Cloud drive gives you a folder so that you can sync your files across computers and to the cloud. Plans cost $20 for 20 gigs, $50 for 50 gigs and $100 for 100 gigs per year.
Box.com gives you 5 gigs of free space. Plans are 25 gigs for 9.99 per month, 50 gigs for 19.99 per month.
Categories: Latest News
Call us for Computer Repair:
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers
- Internet of Things - Home Automation - Google Devices - Alexa Devices - Roku - Samsung - Hue - Wireless Cameras