Remote Terms and Conditions
I (Client) agree to pay BlueChip Computers to repair, analyze and troubleshoot my computer hardware at a rate of $60 per hour for remote support. Minimum charge is $15. Time will be billed to the nearest 1/4 hour.
- Payments are accepted via credit card. You will see this as a charge on your credit card. Payment will be due at the time the remote call is over. Checks are not accepted for remote calls.
- Cash is welcome for in-store or home visits only.
- Billing starts at the time of the appointment.
Although BlueChip Computers will endeavor to conduct all activities in a timely manner, I understand that troubleshooting issues may be a time-consuming process and agree to pay BlueChip Computers for troubleshooting time as necessary.
Indemnity: I also certify that I will indemnify and hold harmless BlueChip Computers for any and all data or software that may be lost or erased, as well as for any consequence of the erasure or loss of that data or software. Although BlueChip Computers will take every precaution to preserve all data and software on the computer, I acknowledge that occasionally data loss will occur and/or software operation may be compromised. If I require training in backup methods and procedures, BlueChip Computers will provide that training to me at an additional rate of $60 per hour. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless BlueChip Computers for any and all hardware or software malfunctions or accidents that may occur before, during or after work is performed on Client’s computer, and for any results thereof.
Virus Removals: I also certify that I will indemnify and hold harmless and will pay for added support to BlueChip Computers for any software repairs necessary after a virus has been detected and removed off a computer. Viruses in a computer can cause many problems, we cannot control what or how the virus affected the computer before our removal.
There is no guarantee or warranty that a virus will never get through any product either purchased by BlueChip Computers or any other brand you buy online or off the shelf.
Confidentiality Agreement: Any private information stored on your computer or viewed by our computer repair technicians during a remote support call will be held confidential unless required by law. Due to the requirements of the repair, if approved by you, the client, we will back up your data to insure it’s integrity. This is done to ensure that a customer has all the files they need when a computer is returned after a restore. During a remote support call, the data is always backed up to the clients computer or external hard drive. We do not back up the data on BlueChip Computer’s servers. If requested, we will destroy any copies of your data immediately after the repair is complete. If requested, we will hold your data for 30 days. Any private or personal information provided to BlueChip Computers will be kept confidential.
Services We Provide
- Virus and Malware removal
- Computer repair & Laptop Repair
- Setup your new computer
- Reload Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Wireless (wifi) assistance
- Backup Solutions, Setup Backup
- Printer repair, Clean printers
- Software installation
- Email Support
- Gmail - Outlook - Hotmail Help
- Networking - Network your computers
- Remote Computer Support
- Remote monitoring and management of computers
- Internet of Things - Home Automation - Google Devices - Alexa Devices - Roku - Samsung - Hue - Wireless Cameras